The Dodge brand boasts several of America's most iconic vehicles, such as the Charger, one of the industry's first muscle cars, and the Caravan, which introduced an entirely new vehicle segment—the minivan. Recently, Dodge separated the Ram brand for its line of trucks, while it continues to produce aggressively styled, performance vehicles. At Advanced Automotive, our technicians work on all Dodge models, including:
- Grand Caravan
- And older models, too!
At Advanced Automotive, we offer all the repairs and maintenance services you need to keep your Dodge on the road, including:
- Brake Services – No matter how carefully you drive, your Dodge’s brakes are constantly working hard, and the job they do is essential to your safety. We’ll make sure your brakes are reliable with regular service and necessary repairs.
- Oil Changes & Lube Service – At Advanced Automotive, we have a variety of oils to protect your Dodge’s engine, and always recommend the oil grade specified for your Dodge model.
- Starting & Charging – Auto electrical repairs and check-ups for your Dodge’s starting and charging systems and battery help ensure reliable vehicle operation whenever you drive your Dodge.
- Other Maintenance & Scheduled Services – Avoid many costly repairs and get the most from your Dodge by coming to our shop for routine maintenance services and a complimentary inspection.
As a local business, we know if we don’t do our job well, our reputation in the community is on the line, and we take that seriously. Fortunately, though, we’ve kept our friends and neighbors coming back with expert work and personal service. When you bring your Dodge to us, we’ll get to know you and your car, so your goals become our goals. You can also trust us to give you an honest assessment of your vehicle’s condition. Surprises are rarely welcome when it comes to auto repair, and we make it a point to keep you in the know.
Dodge Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Dodge car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Dodges, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Dodge's service and repair needs.
Our Dodge repair and service shop is located in Redding, CA. We proudly serve the following areas: Redding, St. Ignatius, Ravalli, Charlo, Hot Springs, Arlee, Dixon, Plains, Polson, Elmo and surrounding areas.